Posted in ,

Mumbai University Notification of Second Half 2011 Examination | University of Mumbai Second Half Examination 2011

Monday 5 September 2011 09:13

Mumbai University Notification of Second Half 2011 Examination | University of Mumbai Second Half Examination 2011

The Directors/Heads of the University Departments, Principals/Deans of the affiliated colleges, Heads of the Recognised Institutions, Professor-cum-Director, Institute of Distance Open Learning , the Registrar, Goa University, Bambolim, Goa and the Asstt. Registrar, University Sub-Centre at Ratnagiri are hereby informed that the dates of commencement of the examinations in the faculty of Arts which are to be held in the Second Half of 2010 are as shown below against the respective examination. They are therefore requested to bring this to the notice of the concerned students by displaying the same on Notice Board :-
Prog No

Examinations ARTS FACULTYDate of Commencement
1T.Y.B.A.
2 T.Y.B.A. (FIVE YEAR INTEGRATED COURSE) IN GERMAN (SEM-I)
3 M.A IN GERMAN STUDIES / M.A. IN GERMAN STUDIES (TRANSLATION) (PART-I) (SEM-I)
4 M.A IN GERMAN STUDIES / M.A. IN GERMAN STUDIES (TRANSLATION) (PART-I) (SEM-II)
5M.A IN GERMAN STUDIES / M.A. IN GERMAN STUDIES (TRANSLATION) (PART-II) (SEM-III)
6T.Y.B.A. ( FIVE YEAR INTERGRATED COURSE) IN GERMAN (SEM-II)
7 M.F.A. / PERFORMING ARTS (DANCE)(PART I)
8 M.F.A / PERFORMING ARTS (DANCE) (PART II)
9 M.A.(HONOURS) IN SOCIOLOGY (SEM-II)
10 M.A.(HONOURS) IN SOCIOLOGY (SEM-IV)
11 BACHELOR OF HERITAGE MANAGEMENT (SEM.VI)
12BACHELOR OF MASS MEDIA (B.M.M.)(SEM.VI) (OLD)
13BACHELOR OF MASS MEDIA (B.M.M.)(SEM.VI) (REV.)
14BACHELOR OF MASS MEDIA (B.M.M.)(SEM.V) (OLD)
15 BACHELOR OF MASS MEDIA (B.M.M.)(SEM.V) (REV.)
16 B.S.W. (FINAL)
17 M.S.W. (PART I)
18 M.S.W. (PART II)
19 M.A. (OTHER THAN MATHS., STATS. & GEOG.) (PART I)
20 M.A. (OTHER THAN MATHS., STATS. & GEOG.)(PART II)
21 BACHELOR OF HERITAGE MANAGEMENT (SEM.V)
22 M.A.(HONOURS) IN SOCIOLOGY (SEM-I)
23M.A.(HONOURS) IN SOCIOLOGY (SEM-III)
24 BACHELOR OF HOTEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT STUDIES
25 B.Sc. (HOSPITALITY STUDIES)
26 M.PHIL.IN DEFENCE & STRATEGIC STUDIES
27MASTER OF ARTS (PUBLIC RELATIONS) (PART-I) (SEM-I)
28 MASTER OF ARTS (PUBLIC RELATIONS) (PART-II) (SEM-III)
29 MASTER OF ARTS (COMMUNICATION & JOURNALISM) (PART-I) (SEM-I)
30 MASTER OF ARTS ((COMMUNICATION & JOURNALISM)(PART-II)(SEM-III)
31MASTER OF ARTS (ELECTRONIC MEDIA) (PART-I) (SEM-I)
32 MASTER OF ARTS (ELECTRONIC MEDIA) (PART-II) (SEM-III)
33 DIP. IN URBAN MANAGEMENT
34ADV. P.G. DIP. IN URBAN MANAGEMENT

(Commerce/01) Second Half – 2011
(Engineering/01) Second Half – 2011
(Medical/01) Second Half – 2011
(Science/01) Second Half – 2011

Leave Comment